zondag 25 april 2010

Guesting for Kate Hadfield! That means: Amazing Drawings!


I am so happy that I have a Guest CT spot in Kate Hadfields team. I've already created some layouts with new kits of her but I cannot show it yet, because the kits are not in the shop until the 1st of May.
So I started playing with other kits from Kate. Doctor Doctor! and Bruises 'n Breaks both are the perfect element packs for the photos of my husbands motorbike accident, although the accident wasn't perfect at all. I only scrapped these photos one time earlier, but not with these kind of elements. So I will replace that layout with this one with Kate's stuff.
The papers and alpha are from the kit A Message by Kate Hadfield and Eclectic Designs by Gabi.
It's all in the shop at The Lilypad.

Geen opmerkingen: